- LET’S GO JAPAN (9DAYS)
- ESSENTIAL JAPAN (12DAYS)
- KONNICHIWA JAPAN (8DAYS)
- Golden route of Japan (13Days)
- Beautiful Izu & Mt.Fuji (4DAYS)
- Sake & Samurai Japan (4Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] SHONAI/YAMAGATA (3Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] TOTTORI (3Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] MIYAZAKI (3Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] SAGA (3Days)
- Climbing Mt. Fuji (2Days)
- Rent a Car (5Days)
- Enjoy your Japan (13Days)
Climbing Mt. Fuji (2Days)
Climbing Mt. Fuji can make for lifelong memories!
At 3,776 metres, Mt. Fuji is Japan’s highest peak and the most climbed mountain in the world. The summit is believed to mark the border between heaven and earth. The views of clouds stretching out like a vast ocean, as part of a magnificent 360 degree panoramic view, await those who complete the arduous climb.
The real Mt. Fuji can be experienced only if you climb step-by-step.
Goraiko: The highlight of this tour is “Goraiko (the Sunrise)”. You will reach the summit before sunrise and watch the “Goraiko”. This amazing spectacle is the reward for those who reach the summit!
Mountain Lodge: All mountain lodges on Mt. Fuji offer very, very basic accommodation. “Dorm style accommodation” is a generous term for the lodges on Fuji; expect very little space, no privacy and during busy times you’ll be sleeping shoulder-to-shoulder with strangers.
Ohachi-Meguri: The huge crater at the summit of Mt.Fuji is a sacred area called “Nailin”. There are eight peaks that circle the crater. For ancient pilgrimages, “Ohachi Meguri”, walking around the crater along these peaks, was the ultimate goal. The remains at the crater showcase its history as a spiritual sanctuary in the sky.
|Day 1||TOKYO – MT. FUJI|
At 6:40 the coach starts from Tokyo station to Mt.Fuji. Arrival at Mt.Fuji Yoshidaguchi 5th Station. Free time for lunch and prepare to climb Mt.Fuji.
|Stay at Goraikoukan Lodge or similar|
|Day 2||MT. FUJI – TOKYO|
Depart from the lodge around 1:30 am – 3:00 am. Climb with your mountain
For tour price and details, please contact MIKI Travel staff.
- English-speaking guide
- Accommodation at a mountain lodge
- 1 breakfast box, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Return transfer from Tokyo to Mt.Fuji
- Airfare and any air related costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry and tips
- Drinks at meals
- Extras and anything not specifically mentioned in “service includes”.
From mid-July to mid-September
Please submit a written cancellation to MIKI Travel. The cancellation charge will be charged in accordance with the following scale.
Up to 21 days before departure:
20 days before departure or later :
100% of total amount for tours