- LET’S GO JAPAN (9DAYS)
- ESSENTIAL JAPAN (12DAYS)
- KONNICHIWA JAPAN (8DAYS)
- Golden route of Japan (13Days)
- Beautiful Izu & Mt.Fuji (4DAYS)
- Sake & Samurai Japan (4Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] SHONAI/YAMAGATA (3Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] TOTTORI (3Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] MIYAZAKI (3Days)
- [Odyssey Japan] SAGA (3Days)
- Climbing Mt. Fuji (2Days)
- Rent a Car (5Days)
- Enjoy your Japan (13Days)
[Odyssey Japan] MIYAZAKI (3Days)
Miyazaki prefecture is located along the southeastern coast of Kyushu. It is known for its beautiful mountains, coastal scenery and mild climate. The prefectural capital is Miyazaki City.
CULINARY EXPERIENCE: In the mountains of Miyazaki, be welcomed by the locals in an old Japanese style house, cook dinner with local products together, and have the opportunity to exchange about the lifestyle there.
TAKACHIHO GORGE: Takachiho Gorge is a narrow chasm cut through the rock by the Gokase River. The nearly sheer cliffs lining the gorge are made of slow forming volcanic basalt columns which resemble the scales of a dragon where the stone twisted and flowed as it formed.
AMANO IWATO SHRINE: Amano Iwato shrine is one of Shinto’s loveliest shrines honours the cave where the goddess Amaterasu hid.
OBI TOWN: Obi town is a quaint town, nicknamed “Little Kyoto”. The wealthy Ito clan ruled from Obi castle for14 generations from 1587, somehow surviving the “one kingdom, one castle” ruling in 1615. The castle ruins are now the main attraction.
UDO SHRINE: Udo shrine is located in a cliff cave, facing toward the sea. The enshrined deity is Ugayafukiaezu-no-Mikoto, the father of Emperor Jimmu, the mythical first emperor of Japan. Also known as a shrine to the god of marriage.
|Day 1||Example Itinerary:
TOKYO (HANEDA) or other city – KUMAMOTO – TAKACHIHO
By Air – Depart Haneda Airport or other airport to Kumamoto Airport by ANA
|Stay at Takachiho Hotel or similar|
|Day 2||TAKACHIHO – MIYAZAKI|
|Stay at M’s Hotel Clair Miyazaki or similar|
|Day 3||MIYAZAKI – OBI – NICHINAN – MIYAZAKI – TOKYO (HANEDA) or other city|
By Air – Depart to Haneda Airport or other airport by ANA
For tour prices and more details, please contact MIKI travel staff.
- Accommodation, meals, English speaking guide and entrance fees included according to the itinerary.
- Transportation fees (except airfare) included as the itinerary.
- Airfare and any air related costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry and tips
- Drinks at meals
- Extras and anything not specifically mentioned in “service includes”.
Every day except 1 Jan – 31 Mar, 27 Apr – 6 May, 28 – 30 Jun, 1 – 19 Aug, 14 Sep, 21 Sep, 23 Nov, 21-31 Dec
Please submit a written cancellation to MIKI Travel. There will be a cancellation charge for notice received:
31 – 21 days before departure:
10% of total amount for tours
20 – 14 days before departure:
20% of total amount for tours
13 – 8 days before departure:
50% of total amount for tours
7 days before departure or later:
100% of total amount for tours