- LET’S GO JAPAN (10days)
- ESSENTIAL JAPAN (13DAYS)
- GLAMOUROUS JAPAN (14DAYS)
- Best Season of Flower (10DAYS)
- KONNICHIWA JAPAN 2018 (9DAYS)
- Golden route of Japan 2018 (14Days)
- MSC Splendida Cruise tour (14DAYS)
- Discovery of the west JAPAN 2018 (20Days)
- First Experience of Japan (8DAYS)
- Kansai Dream (7Days)
- Nagoya and Alpen Route (6DAYS)
- Rent a car Tohoku journey (8DAYS)
- Rent a car Setouchi Paradise (8DAYS)
- SKI Nozawa (10days)
- SKI HOKKAIDO (10days) KIRORO / NISEKO / RUSUTSU
- SKI Madarao (10days)
- SKI Hakuba (12days)
- SKI Prince special (10days) Shiga Kogen / Naeba / Manza / Karuizawa
- SKI Zao (10days)
SKI Madarao (10days)
In Madarao, 60% of the courses are ungroomed, so there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to enjoy fluffy, deep powder when you ski. Powder skiing is not so popular in Japan, so there is not a lot of competition for the slopes. Mt. Madarao stands 1,382 meters tall and has 30 separate courses. There are 15 lifts. The ski area features a unique bowl-shape. Since Madarao was host to Japan’s first Freestyle Skiing Competition, there are many unique courses to choose from.
|Day 1||HOME COUNTRY – JAPAN|
Individual departure from home country with scheduled flights to Tokyo. Meals and overnight on board. (Air arrangement is not included)
|Day 2||TOKYO (ARRIVAL)|
Meet with an English-speaking assistant at the airport and they will assist you taking an airport limousine bus to Shinjuku. On arrival at the hotel, check in yourself. Relax or enjoy exploring the local area of Shinjuku.
Optional service: Deliver your luggage to your hotel in the ski resort directly from the arrival airport. Meals are not included.
|Stay at Hotel in Shinjuku or near Shinjuku|
|Day 3||TOKYO – MADARAO SKI RESORT|
Breakfast at your hotel. Free time until departure.
|Day 4||MADARAO SKI RESORT|
At approximately 06:30, the bus will arrive at the nearest bus stop to the ski Resort. You can leave your small luggage at the hotel before enjoying skiing or snowboarding.
|Stay at Silk-in hotel 3* or similar|
|Day 5||(to Day 8) MADARAO SKI RESORT|
Breakfasts provided every day at your hotel. Each day you will be free to enjoy skiing, snowboarding, or relaxing as you please.
|Stay at Silk-in hotel 3*or similar|
|Day 9||MADARAO SKI RESORT - TOKYO|
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy skiing or snowboarding until your bus departs for Tokyo.Lift passes are included.
|Stay at Hotel in Tokyo|
|Day 10||TOKYO (DEPARTURE)|
Breakfast at your hotel. You will take an airport limousine bus to Narita or Haneda airport. Flight to home country.
* This is a sample price per person half twin base land only
* We, Miki Travel are not sell our product directory to the consumer. Please ask your retail travel agency for the confirmed price
* Minimum number participants: 2 paying passengers
|Hotel :||Accommodation in hotels of Silk-in hotel or similar category 3 stars and hotel in Tokyo|
|Meal :||7 breakfasts at your hotels|
|Transport :||Transfer from airport to Shinjuku and back.
Transfer from Shinjuku to Madarao and back.
|Other :||Lift passes in included|
- Airfare and any air related cost
- Personal use expenses such as telephone, Laundry and Tips
- Drinks at meals
- Extras and anything not specifically mentioned in “The price includes”
Every Sunday from 10 Dec 2017 to 25 Feb 2018
Please submit a written cancellation to MIKI Travel. There will be a cancellation charge for notice received:
38 – 25 working days prior to departure date:
30% of total amount for tours
24 – 18 working days prior to departure date:
50% of total amount for tours
17 – 11 working days prior to departure date:
80% of total amount for tours
within 10 working days prior to departure date:
100% of total amount for tours